Welcome! This is a project blog authored by personnel at University of Alaska Fairbanks, University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana, and Sandia National Lab. The project entails comparing model output from CAM-HOMME and CAM-WRF with each other and with observational data in the Arctic, with a focus on the Alaska domain.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Update from the UAF team

Hi all, here's a brief update from Amy and I. Obviously I put together this blog to help with project communication and file sharing. I created google docs for a bibliography and the original statement of work. Hopefully this is easy to use. The permissions are set such that anyone can view the blog (i.e. you don't have to log in) but it's not indexed by Blogger or search-able by google on the www. I thought the blog format might work better for these type of 'update' posts than would a wiki. Feel free to post or to add links, papers, etc. If you are uncomfortable with the Blogger format, I can post content for you, if you send it to me. You can track content using an RSS reader or having Blogger send you an email when content gets updated. Either way, be sure to enable 'comment' updating, so if someone enters a comment, you get that via email, too.

Other than that, Amy and I are busy updating the Pan Arctic Snowfall Reconstruction product to cover the whole 'ARM period', 1998 onward.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see this blog as a team resource and reference for others. Would it be possible to post some details on the domain and period of interest in an upcoming post?

    ReplyDelete